Who Thrives at Linden?
Curious and creative students who are eager to challenge themselves, pursue their passions and immerse themselves in a community that is small enough for each student to be seen and heard, but large enough to offer a variety of engaging, vibrant programming and extracurriculars.
We are a 2SLGBTQ-positive community and we embrace cultural diversity. Difference has a home with us!
- We consider students’ academic achievement and potential, a history of contributing positively to their school community, and a strong motivation to attend the Linden School and immerse themselves in Linden’s academics and extracurriculars.
- There is an interview, and students applying to Grades 7 and up are required to write an academic assessment.
- We also consider the confidential teacher referral which is submitted directly to the Linden School.
- Regular, in-person attendance fuels student success and keeps our community vibrant and healthy.
Special Learning Needs: What We Can and Cannot Do
- Students with Individualized Education Plans are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- We support a number of highly motivated students with mild to moderate learning challenges, whose needs can be accommodated in the classroom.
- We do not offer withdrawal support or modified learning goals.
- All students are taught and assessed at grade level in every class.
To apply for admission please visit our Applications Process webpage.
To visit the school, please see our Open House/Tours webpage.