Public Health Information
Covid-19 Information for Families
The Linden School building is currently closed.
We are offering distance learning, pending further notice from government and health agencies.
- The Linden School's Information on Distance Learning
- Government of Canada
- Toronto Public Health
- Toronto Region COVID-19 Assessment Centres
Covid-19 Notices from Toronto Public Health
- March 19, 2020: Toronto Public Health Email to School Community Members
- March 12, 2020: Toronto Public Health COVID-19 Update and Travel Over March Break
- March 1, 2020: Please see the most recent school community update and fact sheet from Toronto Public Health regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
January 27, 2020: Public Health message to school community members: 2019-nCoV
General Information for Families
- Request for Immunization Information for New Students
Immunization Requirements for Schools
(A local medical officer of health may require a school operator to exclude from the school pupils who are not adequately immunized or have not provided immunization information to the local public health unit. Beginning September 1, 2017 parents must attend an in-person education session provided by their local public health unit prior to being granted a non-medical vaccine exemption.)
- New! Changes to the Immunization Statement of Conscience Affidavit
- Fact Sheet: Whooping Cough (Pertussis)