Admissions Application Guide
Meet Linden students and faculty, and explore our program and philosophy with a personalized virtual tour of the school. An admission application is not necessary for booking a tour. Learn more about booking a virtual tour.
Admission for the 2021-2022 School Year: We have a small number of available spaces in most grades and we are accepting applications on a rolling basis as space permits.
Admission for the 2022-2023 School Year: The deadline for admission applications is Monday, December 13, 2021. Applications received after this deadline will be considered on a rolling basis as space permits.
- Please complete and submit our application form.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $150. You can either pay online, or send an e-transfer to [email protected].
- Provide supporting documentation:
- School reports from the two previous years, and the most recent report card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Our confidential teacher reference form, completed by a former teacher.
- Any other psychological or educational assessment that will assist us in evaluating your daughter and ensuring we can offer the right support.
3. Interview & Assessment
- Once we have received your application form, we will schedule an informal, conversational interview with our Director of Admissions. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you, and for you to learn more about our program and ask questions. The interview can last up to one hour.
- Applicants to Grades 7–12 are required to complete our Academic Assessment in mathematics and English. The assessment usually takes 1–2 hours; currently we are scheduling times for the assessment to be completed remotely.
4. Admission Offer
- Admission offers will be made on the common offer date on Friday, February 25, 2022.
- Your responses are due by Friday, March 4, 2022.
5. Experience Linden
- Once you have accepted your offer of admission, we will do our best to offer interesting and enjoyable ways to experience Linden and to get to know new classmates, families and teachers. We want you to feel like part of the Linden family well before the first day of school.
If you have a question about applying to Linden please get in touch:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 416-966-4406