1. Explore Linden's Program by Booking a School Visit and Tour
Meet Linden students and faculty, and explore our program and philosophy with a personalized tour of the school. An admission application is not necessary for booking a school visit.
- Book an in-person visit or a virtual tour by contacting Director of Admissions Jean Geary at [email protected].
- Click here to learn more about visiting Linden.
Admission for the 2023-2024 School Year:
Spaces are available in many grades! Please follow the requirements outlined below. Appications for the 2023-2024 will be processed as quickly as possible.
Admission for the coming 2024-2025 School Year:
Applications received by December 8, 2023 will receive a response no later than February 23, 2024. Applications received after December 8th are considered on a rolling basis as space permits.
- Please complete and submit our application form.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $150. You can either pay online, or send an e-transfer to [email protected].
- Provide supporting documentation:
- School reports from the two previous years, and the most recent report card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Our confidential teacher reference form, to be completed by a former teacher.
- Any other psychological or educational assessment that will assist us in evaluating your daughter and ensuring we can offer the right support.
- International students may be subject to additional requirements to ensure a clear path to graduation.
3. Interview & Assessment
- Once we have received your application form, we will schedule an informal, age-appropriate, conversational interview with our Director of Admissions. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you, and for you to learn more about our program and ask questions. The interview can last up to one hour.
- Applicants to Grades 7–12 are required to complete our Academic Assessment in mathematics and English. The assessment will be held on January 20, 2024 (Saturday) from 9:30 AM–12:00 Noon.
4. Admission Offer
- Applicants who applied by December 8th will receive responses on or before the common offer day for independent schools in Toronto, which is February 23, 2024. Responses to these offers must be made by March 1, 2024.
- Those who apply after this date may also receive responses in this window, or afterward on a rolling basis as space permits.
6. Experience Linden
- Once you have accepted our offer of admission, we will do our best to arrange interesting and enjoyable ways for you to experience Linden and get to know new classmates, families and teachers. We want you to feel like part of the Linden family well before the first day of school.
If you have a question about applying to Linden please get in touch:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 416-966-4406, Ext. 204