Tuition & Financial Information
2018-2019 Annual Fee Schedule for JK-Grade 12 (PDF)
- 2018-2019 After School Care Registration Form: Word | PDF
All fees due to The Linden School must be paid by the commencement of each term for a student to attend classes.
The Linden School’s tuition fees cover the majority of student activities, and we aim to keep additional charges to a minimum. However, there may be additional charges for items such as text books, art supplies, field trips, performances, guest speakers and After School Care.
Second and subsequent siblings will receive 10% oﬀ the current tuition. This discount only applies as long as more than one sibling is attending school. One sibling from the family must be full fee paying. The 10% discount will be applied to the tuition of the lowest paying sibling. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Linden School is proud to offer a number of need-based bursaries to students. Last year, 20% of our students benefited from a Linden education thanks to the school’s generous bursary policy. Bursary awards are based solely upon the family’s demonstrated need, as determined by Linden’s Bursary Committee. While we are unable to provide bursaries that cover full tuition, our Bursary Committee will do its best to meet demonstrated need. We expect that parents, as much as they are able, will bear the primary responsibility for financing their daughter’s education, which can sometimes be at the expense of other discretionary expenditures.
Please download, review and complete our Bursary Application Form carefully. It has been developed to assist you through this process and to comply with the requirements of our auditor. We will not be able to process your application unless it is filled completely and accurately with the required financial information.
We ask recipient families to volunteer their time at the school in various capacities. We value your willingness to share your time and expertise.
Bursary Application Process
- The bursary application should be submitted with your daughter’s re-registration.
- Families who have been awarded bursaries previously must re-apply each year.
- Awards may be adjusted if family financial circumstances change significantly.
- The bursary application should be submitted with your daughter’s admission application.
- Consideration for financial assistance will only be made after a student has been offered a place at Linden.