Linden's Commitment to Equity
We believe that all girls should have access to a Linden education and that financial status should never stand between a young woman and her great future. Linden is a remarkable place where girls and young women from diverse backgrounds are empowered to find their voice, discover their intellectual curiosity, and graduate with unshakable confidence and a deep awareness of their value in the world. The fact that nearly 20% of our students benefit from our generous financial assistance policy truly exemplifies our commitment to diversity and inclusivity.
Need-Based Financial Assistance
Financial assistance is based on need and can cover close to full tuition. The need for financial assistance is not a factor in our application process. We look for students and families who are a good fit for our progressive values, who can contribute positively to our community, and who can succeed in our challenging but nurturing academic program. When we find the right student, we do whatever we can to make it work. Our goal is to ensure that your daughter thrives in our warm and supportive environment where she is included and valued at every step of her educational journey.
We ask recipient families to volunteer their time at the school in various capacities. We value your willingness share your time and expertise.
- The bursary application form should be submitted with your daughter’s re-registration.
- Families who have been awarded bursaries previously must reapply each year.
- Awards may be adjusted if family financial circumstances change significantly.
- The need for financial assistance is not a factor in our application process.
- The bursary application form can be submitted with your daughter’s admission application and will be reviewed only after she has been offered a place at Linden.
Bursary Application Form
- Please download, review and complete our bursary application form carefully. It has been developed to assist you through this process and also to comply with the requirements of our auditor.
- Please contact our Admissions Office if you have any questions about your application.