Linden's Commitment to Equity
The Linden School lives up to its values of diversity and inclusivity. Last year, 20% of our students benefited from a Linden education thanks to the school’s generous bursary policy. Bursary awards are based solely upon the family’s demonstrated need, as determined by Linden’s Bursary Committee. While we are unable to provide bursaries that cover full tuition, our Bursary Committee will do its best to meet demonstrated need. We expect that parents, as much as they are able, will bear the primary responsibility for financing their daughter’s education, which can sometimes be at the expense of other discretionary expenditures.
Please download, review and complete our 2018-2019 Bursary Application Form (PDF) carefully. It has been developed to assist you through this process and to comply with the requirements of our auditor. We will not be able to process your application unless it is filled completely and accurately with the required financial information.
We ask recipient families to volunteer their time at the school in various capacities. We value your willingness to share your time and expertise.
- The bursary application should be submitted with your daughter’s re-registration.
- Families who have been awarded bursaries previously must re-apply each year.
- Awards may be adjusted if family financial circumstances change significantly.
- The bursary application should be submitted with your daughter’s admission application.
- Consideration for financial assistance will only be made after a student has been offered
a place at Linden.
- Please contact our Admissions Office if you have any questions about your application.