Our admissions team will be happy to answer all your questions and show you everything Linden has to offer. If you decide Linden is right for you, we will guide you through the admissions process.
1. Visit Us
Visit our unique downtown campus, meet Linden students and faculty, and explore our program and philosophy. Your visit will include a personalized tour of the school. An admission application is not necessary for booking a school visit or attending an open house event. Learn more about visiting Linden.
Spaces Still Available for 2017! Mid-year admission can be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The application deadline for the 2017-2018 school year is February 2, 2018. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis as space permits.
- Please complete and submit our application form.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $100.
- Provide supporting documentation:
- School reports from the two previous years, and the most recent report card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Our confidential teacher reference form, completed by a former teacher.
- Any other psychological or educational assessment that will assist us in evaluating your daughter and ensuring we can offer the right support.
3. Interview & Assessment
Once we have received your application form, we will be in touch to schedule an interview with our Director of Admissions. During this time, you and your daughter will participate in an informal, conversational interview which will help us get to know you better and is an opportunity for you to learn more about our program and ask questions. The interview can last up to one hour.
Applicants to Grades 7–12 are required to complete our Academic Assessment in mathematics and English. The assessment usually takes 1–2 hours.
- Applicants for the 2018–2019 academic year are invited to write the assessment on Saturday, February 10, 2018, at 9:00 AM.
- Applicants who miss the assessment on February 10, or apply at a later date, may write the assessment at a mutually convenient time.
4. Admission Offer
- Mid-year applicants for the 2017–2018 academic year will receive offers as soon as the above-mentioned requirements are completed.
- Applicants for the 2018–2019 academic year will receive offers on the common offer day for independent schools in Toronto, which is February 23, 2018. Responses to these offers must be made by February 28, 2018.
5. Experience Linden
Once you have accepted your offer of admission, you and your daughter will have a number of interesting and enjoyable ways to experience Linden and to get to know new classmates, families and teachers. We want you to feel like part of the Linden family well before the first day of school.
If you have a question about applying to Linden please get in touch:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 416-966-4406