1. Visit Us
- Visit our unique downtown campus, meet Linden students as well as members of our admissions team, and explore our program and philosophy. Your visit will include a personalized tour of the school. An admission application is not necessary for booking a school visit or attending an open house event. Learn more about visiting Linden.
- We are still considering applications for JK - Grade 12 and will continue to do so as space allows
- You are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to secure a place, particularly for Grades 6 and 7
- Mid-year admission can also be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Please complete and submit our application form
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $100
- Provide supporting documentation:
- School reports from the two previous years, and the most recent report card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Our confidential teacher reference form, completed by a former teacher
- Any other psychological or educational assessment that will assist us in evaluating your daughter and ensuring we can offer the right support
3. Interview & Assessment
- Once we have received your application form, we will be in touch with you to schedule an interview with our Head of Admissions. During this time, you and your daughter will participate in an informal, conversational interview which will help us get to know you better and is an opportunity for you to learn more about our program. The interview can last up to one hour.
- Applicants to Grades 7-12 are required to complete our Academic Assessment in mathematics, English and problem-solving.
- The assessment usually lasts 1-2 hours.
- Applicants may write the assessment at a mutually convenient time.
4. Admission Offer
- Applicants will receive offers as soon as the above-mentioned requirements are completed.
If you have a question about applying to Linden please get in touch:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 416-966-4406