Fall Term Begins: First Day Of School
First Day's Schedule — Wednesday, September 7, 2016
- Normal schedule: School starts at 8:20 AM and ends at the normal time of 3:40 PM.
- Class breakfast: Please send 2 or 3 servings of a favorite breakfast/brunch food with your daughter for her to share with her class.
- Linden’s birthday celebration: we will be welcoming our community of learners in the gym for introductions, Linden stories, and Linden family games.
2016-2017 Registration Forms
- Returning families should have received this year's registration package in May, which is available on our Forms and Documents webpage for both returning and new families.
- The completed registration forms should be dropped off by both returning and new families at the Front Desk as soon as possible, and by the first day of school on September 7. You can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-2017 Text Books and Supplies
- Ordering information is also posted on our Forms and Documents webpage.
- Some supplies for Grades 3-6 are also included in this list, and additional information about supplies needed for all grades will be provided during the first week of school.
Photo Day — Friday, September 9, 9:00 AM
- Make sure to put on your biggest smile for photo day! School starts as usual at 8:20 AM, and high school students who have a spare period in the morning must arrive by 9:00 AM to be included in school photos.
- Please download your Photo Order Form from the Forms and Documents webpage and drop it off at the front desk with your cheque (payable to Gary Ray Rush Photography) by October 12, 2016.
See the Important Dates webpage for at-a-glance information about the coming school year.When:
September 07, 2016 at 8:20am – 3:40pm
The Linden School