First Day's Schedule — Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Normal schedule: School starts at 8:20 AM and ends at the normal time of 3:40 PM.
- Class breakfast: Please send 2 or 3 servings of a favorite breakfast/brunch food with your daughter for her to share with her class.
- Linden’s birthday celebration: we will be welcoming our community of learners in the gym for introductions, Linden stories, and Linden family games.
2017-2018 Registration Forms
- This year's registration package is available on our Forms and Documents webpage for both returning and new families.
- The completed registration forms should be dropped off by both returning and new families at the Front Desk as soon as possible, and by the first day of school on September 6. You can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 Text Books and Supplies
- Ordering information is also posted on our Forms and Documents webpage.
- Some supplies for Grades 3-6 are also included in this list, and additional information about supplies needed for all grades will be provided during the first week of school.
- Please check out our new Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Information for Grade 9-12 (PDF)
2017-2018 The Linden Handbook
- The updated handbook for parents and students will be available in late August on our Forms and Documents webpage.
Photo Day — Friday, September 8, 9:00 AM
- Make sure to put on your biggest smile for photo day! School starts as usual at 8:20 AM, and high school students who have a spare period in the morning must arrive by 9:00 AM to be included in school photos.
- Please download your Photo Order Form from the Forms and Documents webpage and drop it off at the front desk with your cheque (payable to Gary Ray Rush Photography) by October 15, 2017.
Do you like this post?